Powahome SRL protects the privacy of its end consumers who purchase a Powahome product (hereinafter, the " Consumers ") by taking all appropriate measures to protect personal data in accordance with the provisions of the law.Powahome SRL guarantees to Consumers that the processing of data collected by electronic means is carried out by minimizing the collection and use of personal data and identification data, limiting the use of cases in which it is strictly necessary for the achievement of the purposes for which have been collected.
This disclosure describes the methods of processing the information that Powahome SRL may come into possession through the use by the Consumer of some Powahome products connected to the Internet and the methods of processing such personal data. The "personal data" that may be collected through the use of Powahome SRL technologies will be processed in compliance with EU Regulation 2016/679 (General Regulation on Data Protection " GDPR ").This information is provided pursuant to art.13 GDPR.
The processing of data takes place in compliance with the fundamental rights of freedom, as well as in the dignity of the consumer, with particular reference to privacy and personal identity and the right to protection of personal data.Powahome SRL guarantees the adoption and compliance with specific security measures to prevent data loss, possible illicit or incorrect use of the same and unauthorized access.According to article 13 of the GDPR, therefore, we provide you with the following information:
The data controller is Powahome SRL with registered office in Via Marsala 29H 00185 Rome (hereinafter, "Powahome").
All requests and requests relating to the processing of personal data may be sent to the holder indicated above, at the following addresses:
- Via Marsala 29H 00185 Rome
- e-mail to email@example.com
The data may be collected by Powahome only at the time of the request for assistance from the final consumer made at the Powahome assistance center.In this case, in fact, our service center will have to ask for the credentials to access the products in order to be able to intervene and solve the problem highlighted by the Consumer.Without this information our Help Center will not be able to intervene and solve the problem encountered by the Consumer.
It is the responsibility of every Consumer to guarantee and verify the ownership and custody of their access credentials.
Purpose of the treatment
The processing of personal data is directed exclusively to the resolution of the problem for which the Consumer requests the intervention.
Preservation of information
Personal data will be kept for the period necessary to guarantee the correct performance of the services offered by Powahome.After this period, the data will be deleted.
By using the Support the Consumer consents to the collection and use of information by Powahome according to the terms and conditions set forth in this statement.The data will be processed for the sole purpose of maintenance assisted to the installed product.
If Powahome decides to modify this information, which can be done at any time and without notice, these changes will be published on this page.We recommend that you periodically check this page of the Site to be aware of any changes.
Rights of the interested parties
We remember that, pursuant to art.15 - 20 of the GDPR, the Consumer has the right to:
- access their data and obtain from the Data Controller confirmation of the existence or not of personal data and the communication of the same in an intelligible form;
- obtain, by the Data Controller, access to the information referred to in Article 15 paragraph 1 of the GDPR and, in particular, receive:
- a.information on the purposes and methods of processing and the categories of data in question;
- b.indications about the subjects or the categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or who may become aware of them, in particular if recipients of third countries;
- c.the retention period of the data or the criteria for determining it;
- d.information on the logic applied to the treatments carried out with the aid of electronic tools.Receive a copy of the personal data being processed;
- Obtaining data rectification without unjustified delay and incomplete data integration by providing an additional declaration;
- Obtain the cancellation of personal data without undue delay and proceed with the cancellation in the cases provided for in Article 17 of the GDPR and without prejudice to the provisions of paragraph 3 of the same article;
- Obtaining the limitation of treatment under Article 18 GDPR;
- To obtain the personal data concerning him in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device, and to provide it to another data controller pursuant to Article 20 of the GDPR;
- to object, in whole or in part:
- a.for legitimate reasons, to the processing of data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection, it being understood that failure to communicate certain personal data prevents the Support from providing adequate assistance in solving the problem;
- b.to the processing of personal data concerning him, provided for the purposes of commercial information or the sending of advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
- c.sending the newsletter to your e-mail box.
The above rights may be exercised with a request addressed to Powahome via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by ordinary mail to Powahome SRL - Via Marsala 29H 00185 Rome.
In according with art. 15 paragraph 3 of the GDPR, when requesting further copies of personal data, the Data Controller may charge an administrative fee to produce it.